Are you a Direct Sales “Leader with a Secret?”
- Worried about shocking members of your team if “only they knew” how most of the time you are feeling disorganized, inefficient, and scattered?
- Suffering from “leader’s guilt” of not being able to keep in touch with your growing downline, or recognizing team member achievements?
- Wishing you could do more to keep your team motivated and encouraged?
- Thinking “if I don’t do it myself it just won’t get done?”
- Wondering what is “falling through the cracks?”
Here’s the real secret:
You know you need some support but you’re just not sure where to start. How do you decide who to trust, what to let go of and, more importantly, how to give up a little bit of control so you can REALLY grow your business and lead your team.
Because of my expertise, training, experience and focus on administrative functions I’m able to provide you with tools and solutions to set up and refine administrative functions and systems in a way that serve you, your team and your Direct Sales business!
As The Golden Rule VA I am your Direct Sales Business Manager. I provide you with strategic, ongoing administrative support that is a personal, one-to-one, collaborative partnership.
By partnering with The Golden Rule VA you’ll get someone who:
- Knows your business
- Understands your business, and, most important,
- LOVES your business
Imagine the feeling of having a partner who embraces your goals as her own… knows your style and priorities so well that she can support the areas in your business that cause you the most stress to help you finally achieve your goals, and break through to your desired level of success!
- Meet your sales goals!
- Grow your Team!
- Celebrate your performers
- Encourage your “newbies”
- Promote your Leaders!
- Stop stressing!
- Get more done!
- Have time to enjoy your business, your team… and your LIFE!
You’re in business for yourself, but you don’t have to be ALONE…The Golden Rule VA is ready to be your discreet and trusted Business Manager… the collaborative partner you need to help you get it back under control!