Recently, I did a survey with 78 of you and I’m really so very grateful for those of you who answered and you have revealed:
- 61.5% of you are concerned that things are “falling through the cracks” in your business.
- 45.3% were stressed about not “keeping in touch” with your customers, team and prospects.
- 36% were equally concerned about “finding the time to get it all done” and managing your time/calendar.
- 50% said your team would grow when asked what would happen if these stress and barriers were removed
- 48.5% revealed your sales (team and personal) would grow.
In reviewing these results, and thinking about the types of services I offer my clients as a Virtual Assistant I discovered that I can provide even more support to help eliminate these concerns in your business.
Looking at my expertise, training, experience and focus on administrative functions I realized what you needed more of were the tools and guidance of a collaborative partner to work with you and help set up and refine administrative functions and systems in a way that supports you, your team and your Direct Sales business.
The Golden Rule VA is now offering services as an Administrative Consultant; an administrative support professional who is retained on a monthly basis in an ongoing, collaborative partnership with her client.
What does this mean for you? By working with me as your Administrative Consultant you’ll have someone who:
- can locate the “cracks” in your business and develop strategies and systems so that nothing can fall through them again
- will work with you to design a personalized follow-up system that is best suited for you, your team and your needs as a leader
- as a collaborative partner is able to look at the big picture and consult on how to create better time management, organization, and help you keep your focus on IPAs, team building and support.
- Knows, understands and loves your business!
So many of you are feeling overwhelmed in trying to manage your business while growing your team, and you need more than just getting “tasks” done. As you step into a bigger role in your business, I’m stepping into a bigger one in mine. To help you learn more about how having an Administrative Consultant can change your business, for a limited-time I’m offering a complimentary one-hour Superstar Strategy Session.
During this session we will uncover your unique strengths, needs and challenges, then we’ll develop and implement strategies to meet your goals and objectives. Not only does this approach build a foundation for our strategy, it fuels our partnership and our business relationship. Together we shine on towards your success!
So, if you’re thinking you’d like a chance to work with me, pick my brain, or have questions about how to get the real support you need in your Direct Sales business so you can focus on being a leader, then all you need to do is secure a spot through the link below:
I absolutely love meeting you Superstars! It’s such a pleasure to help you see how to take the “weight off” your shoulders and find a better way to get it all done, without you having to be the one who does it all!